Custom Business Cards Annapolis MD
Glen Burnie, MD
Computer and Equipment Dealers, Laser Printers Service and Repair, Printing Services, Printers' Support Services
Mon-Fri: 08:00 AM-06:00 PM
Custom Business Cards
Provided By:Author: charen smith
Using images in business cards printing is an increasing trend nowadays. This is because a lot of people want custom business cards that really project what they are and who they represent. Using color images in business cards printing achieves this by communicating that visual message effectively to contacts. However, choosing the right kind of image for your business card can be a hard decision if you do not know the proper choices. For your reference, we will share with you the five common types of images that people put into their custom business cards.
1. Your own professional picture – The first thing that most people put into their business card is usually their own picture. It is only natural to place your face with the name on the business card. If you have a very pleasant and memorable face, then people can be instantly impressed with the business card. They can even identify you if you ever encounter them on the street or in other public places. It is a good business strategy and if you play your cards (and face) well you can use those color business cards effectively in making a good business network.
2. The company logo – Another thing that is almost a standard in business card printing is the company logo. It is always a must to print your company logo in your business card. That symbol gives the authority of the company to your name. It makes you a representative of the company and it imbues your business personality with the reputation and respectability of your firm. So even if it is your own business, or you are just an employee, putting that company logo is crucial for your color business cards.
3. Your special products – Now, if you want to turn your business cards into a marketing tool you can try adding images of your products in the back of your business card. This is perfect for salesmen and saleswomen who want to leave their mark as well as their product's mark on potential customers and business contacts. By putting you product’s picture in your business card, you are basically placing a flyer in people's wallets and roller decks. When they do review their collection of calling cards, they will remember you as the seller of those special products. With a little luck this can be your way in getting more sales through these small advertisements.
4. Your best design – If you are an artist on the other hand, be it a hand artist or a digital one, it is also a good idea to print your best design into your business card. It is basically a form of self advertising where you put your best work in the back of the card. With this, people can judge immediately if you have the style that they want for their artistic jobs and positions. You will maximize your chances of getting that job or extra project when you do this.
5. Artistic elements – Finally, you can also just put in any kind of artistic element in your business card just to make it look nice. If you just want to express yourself through your business card designs, then just let your artistic spirit flow and put in any kind of design image that you want in the card. Just keep in mind the theme of your business card when doing this, and of course do not sacrifice the functionality of your business card when doing so.
That should be it for the common types of images for business card printing. You can apply some of these elements together, but more or less you can't put them their all at once. Just try to feel for the spirit of your design and choose the type of image that most suits you.
For comments and inquiries about the article visit Business Cards Printing and Custom Business Cards
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/advertising-articles/what-are-the-images-that-i-can-put-on-to-my-custom-business-cards-1044291.html